You’re getting noticed online
Looking for a way to rise above the Internet’s noise and clutter? You’ve got one. It’s called Homes & Land.
Your ad in the magazine comes with a package of features and benefits designed to increase your online exposure:
- Extensive online syndication (click here to see the full list)
- Luxury syndication for qualified listings to the Wall Street Journal, duPont Registry and other premium sites that target affluent consumers
- A personal website to increase your visibility *
- Featured Agent status on HomesAndLand.com, so you’re easy to find and contact
- Virtual tours automatically created for any property with six or more photos
- Social media tools to help spread the word about listings
- Your ad in the Digital Magazine, which you can share with buyers and sellers
Real estate portal Zillow set out to figure out which words move buyers by analyzing more than 60 search terms used in more than 2 million listings from January 2014 to March 2016. Terms such as “subway tile” and “Craftsman-style” were associated with higher prices and faster sales, and “quartz” beats “granite” in the ranked keyword list.
Put your best Facebook forward
Sheila Sundberg, founder of real-estate marketing service GrammarPros, offers guidance on avoiding the mistakes that will “kill your Facebook page.” First and foremost, don’t use your personal page for business — FB reserves the right to shut down your page in that circumstance. On the plus side, creating a business page is easy and comes with practical benefits.
“Homes & Land Magazine works! I just took out a full-page ad in Homes & Land Magazine, which hasn’t even gone to print yet. This morning before I headed out on a listing appointment, I e-mailed [the sales associate] to see if the proof was ready so I could take that along to show the sellers. Within a couple minutes she had the proof sent to me. I took that along with my other listing tools. This ad proof put the sellers over the top. They selected me over a handful of other agents. Thank you Homes & Land Magazine! You captured my brand, and my business!”
— COLLEEN PAULSON, Tierra Antigua Realty
“It’s not how far you fall, but how high you bounce that counts.”
— ZIG ZIGLAR, salesman and author
* If you have a digital “business card” but no personal website through Homes & Land, contact your Publisher to have your account upgraded.