1. They maximize their time, skill and talent.
2. They acknowledge problems but focus on solutions.
3. They ask intelligent, relevant questions.
4. They make difficult (but necessary) decisions.
5. They do what scares them (when required).
6. They consciously create opportunities.
7. They have contagious energy and passion.
8. They have an attitude of gratitude.
9. They demonstrate self-awareness, not self-importance.
10. They are mentally and emotionally resilient.
11. They are adaptable and flexible.
12. They inspire others to do and be better.